When rain clouds drift over the peninsula it can put a damper on many of Door County’s favorite outdoor activities. However, there are also some positive aspects to the slightly dreary weather that sometimes finds us. Here are a few things to think about next time rain visits you in Door County.
1) One can shop guilt free (to a certain extent). While browsing the many shops there is no need to worry about missing the great outdoors.
2) There is now more time to visit Door County’s art galleries and museums.
3) Rain makes for a nice relaxing indoor atmosphere. High Point Inn’s hot tub and pool provide a nice place to relax while watching the weather outside.
4) After the rain clears the county will become even greener, the birds will begin to sing and everything will feel refreshed.
5) Once and a while the rain will also bring with it a rainbow or two. Spotting a rainbow over one of Door County’s beautiful landscapes never loses its charm.
Whether it is raining or the sun is shining Door County is a great place to visit, so come stay with us at High Point Inn (rain or shine!)